BEWARE OF MYSTERY SHOPPER SCAMS
Do not fall for mystery shopping scams! Many of them appear to be legitimate because they use name of real mystery shopping companies. Scammers do their homework but so should you. A Customer’s Point of View does not send out checks to prospective shoppers. Our payments are sent out through PayPal AFTER work has been completed.
If you receive a check, do yourself a favor and shred it. Do not deposit or cash the check. Do not send any money to anyone. The check you received is not a legitimate check (even though it appears to be) and will return several weeks later unpaid, leaving your bank account in the hole and you on the hook. For further information, visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0053-mystery-shopper-scams.
Do you have what it takes to be a member of the ACPVIEW mystery shopper team?
We are so please that you are interested in mystery shopping with A Customer's Point of View, Inc. We are constantly seeking mystery shoppers to perform our audits and mystery shops. Mystery shopping is a fun way to earn passive income but it is also a serious business in which employees and companies are evaluated. Employees' evaluations, raises, bonuses and awards are dependent on our accurate reporting. So, as you can see, mystery shopping is about much more than freebies. For that reason, we seek shoppers that have excellent writing skills, are able to accurately report their experience, are observant, detailed oriented, trustworthy and responsible about deadlines.
Mystery shopping involves a mystery shopper visiting or calling a location to interact, observe and record predetermined information about their experience with the assigned business location. Time is of essence as there are deadlines for report submission as required by the client.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please continue to review the information below before submitting your application.
- You are submitting this application as an independent contractor and not as an employee of A Customer's Point of View.
- Read the Shopper Agreement carefully before submitting your application. The Shopper Agreement can be found at the bottom of the shopper application.
- Your contact information may be shared with other mystery shopping companies who are seeking shoppers.
- Payments are made through Paypal only. You must have a Paypal account in order to receive payment for your assignments. Open up a free account at paypal.com.
- *You will be contacted at the email address provided IF your application is accepted and there are available assignments in your geographical area.*
We appreciate you taking out the time to apply with A Customer's Point of View and wish you Happy Shopping!!
Thanks for taking the time to apply with us and HAPPY SHOPPING.